Tekapo Scenic High Country Photo Tour
$149 per person
The best Tekapo Activity in a short amount of time. Join us and capture the most beautiful scenery on our short 1.5 Hr Lake Tekapo Scenic High Country Photo Tour.
You’ll journey to a private working Merino Station on the western shores of Lake Tekapo, by travelling through remote hills and mountains for the best and unique vistas on offer.
Capture unique scenery of Lake Tekapo, The Two Thumbs Range, Lake Alexandrina and The Cass Valley Alpine. A wonderful 1.5 Hr tour offering breathtaking views from private land. You may see Black Stilts, lots of Merinos and plenty of farm animals too. .
Tekapo Scenic High Country Photo Tour Highlights
- Short quick Tour from Lake Tekapo (1.5 hours return)
- Access Stunning Private Lookouts Surrounding Lake Tekapo, Lake Alexandrina , Glaciers & More!
- Scenic Vistas into The Alpine of The Cass Valley Backcountry
- Private access by 4WD Tour through Glenmore Station, NZ’s famous Merino Wool Station
- View Merino High Country Sheep grazing in the mountains, Cows, Red Deer
- Capture The Black Stilt and other Native Birds
Join our 1.5 hour Scenic High Country Photo Tour to get the best photos of The Mackenzie High Country.This quick 4WD Scenic Tour offers access to private and remote High Country stations near Lake Tekapo. The tour offers stunning vistas of the outstanding natural landscapes of The Mackenzie backcountry. Best photos in Tekapo ever!
DepartureAOTEA GIFTS | Tekapo Township
Departure TimeUpdated & Confirmed On Your Booking
Dress CodeCasual, Comfortable, Stable Footwear, Warm Jacket, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera
Not IncludedLight RefreshmentLight SnackMealsSouvenirs
Tour NotesThere will be opportunities for photos and breathtaking vistas to enjoy. Light walking to close proximity viewpoints for photos, so stable footwear is recommended.